Join Our Team
We look for employees who are passionate about purpose, seek excellence within their responsibilities, and enjoy a collaborative work environment. See below for a list of our current job openings.
ABLE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
Nashville is a great home for a socially driven business - with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative people and socially conscious shoppers. It is home to a generation seeking to find new solutions to extreme poverty. There is an ever-present need for collaboration between entrepreneurs who have a strong yearning for more sustainable options. Nashville, at its core, is a community of do-good pioneers and we are proud to take the lead in our community and on the global front to change the face of ethical fashion.
See a list of our current job openings below. For more information, email email@example.com with your résumé in order to begin your application.
Become An Intern
As we continue to grow, we know that interns are a vital part to our success. Click here to learn more about joining our intern team where you will gain more valuable experience than you could ever imagine!
Flagship Store Associate: Part-Time
Filled with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative talent, and thoughtful consumers, Nashville has become a strategic hub for the emerging sector of social enterprise. A new generation of businesses are finding creative solutions to extreme poverty, encouraged by both the established business base of the city as well as the value placed on the creative arts in local culture. At Able, we are proud to take the lead in our community and around the world in changing the business of fashion.
Flagship Store Associate: Part-Time
We are looking to add a part-time associate in our Flagship store! As part of the Able team, you will support store leadership by helping to cultivate a store environment that consistently delivers the best in customer experience.
We are looking for candidates with retail experience, preferably at specialty retail locations or high-end brands. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth, someone who represents Able well and delights in sharing about our brand. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor: greeting customers, selling, sharing product and brand knowledge, styling, restocking and shopkeeping.
12-15 hours a week
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supports a luxury brand experience by offering individualized, genuine, customer connection, making interactions feel comfortable and exciting.
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience.
- Takes ownership of personal awareness of product knowledge and current trends as well as utilizes knowledge to offer styling assistance and product suggestions to customers.
- Maintains organization of the storefront and the stockroom.
- Performs register transactions quickly and efficiently–including cash transfer
- Maintains a clean and presentable store environment.
- Assists in managing inventory, both accurately and efficiently.
- Adheres to standard opening and closing procedures, including preparing the store to optimal visual merchandising standards, maintaining store cleanliness, and securing the store for closing.
Brand Aesthetic, Values and Mission
- Is knowledgeable of–and able to effectively communicate–Able’s brand history and story.
- Is knowledgeable of product categories including: fit, wear, and product country of origin.
- Incorporates Able core values into every customer interaction.
- Previous retail/customer service experience preferred
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Problem-solver, resourceful
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take on any task
- Required Weekend availability
- opportunity for additional hours during weekdays
- Must have holiday availability (specifically the 2 weekends leading to Mother’s Day)
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which frequently require prolonged standing, walking, reaching, kneeling or squatting. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.
Compensation: $17 /hour + generous employee discount!
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Flagship PT Associate Your Name". In the PDF, you may include a cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at Able.