Filled with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative talent, and thoughtful consumers, Nashville has become a strategic hub for the emerging sector of social enterprise. A new generation of businesses are finding creative solutions to extreme poverty, encouraged by both the established business base of the city as well as the value placed on the creative arts in local culture. At ABLE, we are proud to take the lead in our community and around the world in changing the business of fashion.
Warehouse Inventory Stock Associate
ABLE is growing our Warehousing team, and we are searching for a Warehouse Inventory Stock Associate who will help exceed customers expectations with their order fulfillment.
- Ensure that inventory is restocked in a timely manner
- Ability to work with new technologies
- Execute daily with keen attention to detail
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- All Warehouse Associates flex to different areas within the warehouse as business need requires
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and stand on feet for extended periods
- Proven work history of being reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to step in and get the job done wherever necessary
Position may require working in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
ABLE is a rapidly growing fashion brand with a mission of ending generational poverty by creating economic opportunity for women, both locally and globally. Our team is composed of sharp, driven people who thrive in a mission-oriented, collaborative culture. This job will be based in Nashville, TN but is open to applicants currently located elsewhere. Come join us in Nashville!
ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.