ABLE is looking for a Jeweler to join our team! Jewelers are responsible for creating high quality jewelry for clients & boutiques worldwide in a timely manner. We strive for excellence & precision while maintaining an environment of compassion & grace.
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We’re a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry and you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. This position is full time, based at our Nashville studio with hours Monday through Friday from 7:30am-4pm.
- Assemble/create various types & styles of jewelry following a production schedule with daily goal setting
- Effectively communicate any questions/concerns during training & production process to assure quality control rates are at a minimum
- Understanding of inventory levels (both materials & final product)
- Ensure jewelry materials (wire, stones, clasps, etc.) and tools are properly maintained & cared for
Required Skills & Experience:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to take direction and coaching with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail & quality through eye site is a must
- Efficient time management and ability to multitask
- Hand dexterity; ability to wire wrap & function with specialized tools
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & assembly line
- Accountability & commitment to our team
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that includes "Jeweler" and your name. Along with your resume, any samples, portfolios, or documentation you wish to explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE are welcome and encouraged.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.