Filled with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative talent, and thoughtful consumers, Nashville has become a strategic hub for the emerging sector of social enterprise. A new generation of businesses are finding creative solutions to extreme poverty, encouraged by both the established business base of the city as well as the value placed on the creative arts in local culture. At ABLE, we are proud to take the lead in our community and around the world in changing the business of fashion.
Flagship Store Associate Part-Time
We are looking to add a part-time associate in our Flagship store! As part of the ABLE team, you will support store leadership by helping to cultivate a store environment that consistently delivers the best in customer experience.
We are looking for candidates with retail experience, preferably at specialty retail locations or high-end brands. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth, someone who represents ABLE well and delights in sharing about our brand. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor: greeting customers, selling, sharing product and brand knowledge, styling, checking out customers, restocking and shopkeeping.
12-15 hours a week; Required weekend availability Saturdays/Sundays, opportunity for additional hours during weekdays, and must have some holiday availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supports a luxury brand experience by offering individualized, genuine, customer connection, making interactions feel comfortable and exciting.
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience.
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer service in-store and abides by and exercises our policy that we are not 100% satisfied until our customer is.
- Takes ownership of personal awareness of product knowledge and current trends as well as utilizing knowledge to offer styling assistance and suggestions to customers.
- Able to assist in managing inventory, both accurately and efficiently.
Brand Aesthetic, Values and Mission
- Is knowledgeable of ABLE brand history and story, able to effectively communicate. Each customer coming into the ABLE Flagship should know more about ABLE when they leave than when they entered the store.
- Incorporates ABLE core values into every customer interaction.
- Is knowledgeable of product categories and how they fit, wear, and each country of origin as well as brand partners.
- Previous retail/customer service experience, 1 - 2 years or more
- Positive, outgoing attitude; willingness to go above and beyond
- Customer-service oriented
- Problem-solver, resourceful
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Adhere to standard opening and closing procedures, including preparing the store to optimal visual merchandising standards, maintaining store cleanliness, and securing the store for closing.
- Weekend availability
To Apply:Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to email@example.com with the subject line "Flagship PT Associate Your Name". In the PDF, you may include a cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.